Friday, January 30, 2009

A Work in Progress

As you can see, I'm messing around, trying to update the look and format of the Blog. This is so I can be as cool as all of you out there with your fancy-nancy-customized-also-cleans-your-floors Blogs.

I'm hoping I can get it to where I like it. This will take time--especially since I am notorious for leaving the blog for weeks (months?) at a time without any changes.

Meanwhile, apparently some of my family members don't want me to be able to access their blogs, so I didn't put links to them on here, since it won't do any good. If you are one of those family members, and it turns out you forgot to invite me (but love me anyway), invite me and I'll add you to the blog-roll. :)

1 comment:

Part Time Politician said...

This is my very favorite Blog in the whole world.