Thursday, January 15, 2009

Remember

how annoying it is when you go to label a file and the program restricts you to 8 letters?
(those who use a Mac now may not remember this, but go along with me anyway)

Um, I am now not completely sure about having too much leniency the other way.

Case in point:

The photo:

The file name:
amilia and beansie together with scotty in the background even though he is not supposed to be there, also mom was fixing this so that we could use it for our picture frame that we are going to put in our locker.jpg

Yeah, I just happened to run across this as I was organizing some files on my computer.

I guess it IS nice that not only can a person describe exactly what is going on (thus making it impossible to get mixed up with another file), but said person can also issue a "to do" reminder for the party responsible for doing something with it.

Still, do we really need that many characters?

3 comments:

beba said...

That's awesome. Classic Bean.

Unknown said...

I'm still laughing. I'm glad she wrote everything so it wouldn't be confusing. BTW your little man has quite a nice hit. He did great today.

Sarah said...

I love it.