Thursday, February 25, 2010

NEW-NESS

As of yesterday, I have a new nephew (who looks just like my brother!) Yay! Love that baby already:


As of last week (but I couldn't tell anyone until now) I also have a new great-niece (yes, I am a great aunt, and have been since I got married--it still blows my mind):

Also, I have another great-niece as of February 15:

Also, another great-niece as of the end of December:


Which reminds me that I never posted about my new niece (because I was huge and pregnant when she was born, and I wasn't posting much), as of October:


And my other new nephew (no post because I was totally sick still) as of the end of April 2009:


Oh! And who could forget FLASH (great-nephew) a couple weeks older than George:



...and I'm just realizing I could get myself in real trouble because I've got more great-nieces and great-nephews that I didn't put up before, and if I continue to try to do a history, I will miss somebody...so I'm stopping now. Except to put up my cute baby in his new-ness form again:

5 comments:

Anon said...

Sher I want one of them k? I dont care which one!! They are all so beautiful, congrats on so many new ones!!!

Alyosha said...

I am so shocked about Alison's baby! Except for at kathryns baby shower she seemed kind of baby hungry. Who is the feb 15 niece?

Unknown said...

That is a LOT of pictures of some dang cute babies!

And Alison is having a baby? What?

Ice-Cold Goat's Milk said...

Is that Brocky? No wonder you guys thought he wasn't a ----------! He doesn't look like a ---------- baby. He does now though. ---------- is the last name of your sister's family, funny that ----------- was in the same place three times! Love, Bean

Unknown said...

Cute post Sher. Funny thing that Flash's dad didn't even recognize him. Give George a hug.