Monday, October 05, 2009

Bonus Footage

Sometimes when I download pictures from my camera, I find that I have "bonuses." Or when I go to iPhoto to get pictures for somebody's birthday post, I find those bonuses already in iPhoto, complete with photo editing already done.

Kind of like when you take toddlers to the store with you and you get to the checkout line and you have a whole bunch of packs of Kool-aid in your cart that you didn't put in (some with bites out of the corner), or oreos, or shoelaces, or whatever...

My kids aren't toddlers anymore, so they don't put extra stuff in my cart (very often), but they do steal my camera from time to time...

This is what I found most recently:

A typical Sunday afternoon...or is it atypical?


I'm thinking maybe youngsters shouldn't watch Monk, no matter how harmless it seems...




Is that a hint of fear I detect?


Yep. Fear.


"Yeah. He's scared alright. Heh, heh."


Huh? Oh, this must be a different person...

The hair tipped me off. Not sure why he's going to jail, though.





James Bond, maybe?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like our camera. :) Batgirl keeps saying how big your boy is. She misses you guys dearly. It's been a couple of months. I hope you're feeling well.

Brett and Lex said...

HAHAHA!! You sure do have creative kids! What a handsome boy!

Maria said...

Man I miss the days when I could sneak stuff into the cart when I went shopping with Mom. It's just not the same when you are sneaking things into your own cart.

Unknown said...

Your kids have the funniest sense of humor. I love their bonus pictures.