Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lucy Goosey Takes the Stage (along with Ted)

Our Goosey (what we occasionally call our second child) played "Lucy" in "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown" at her school. She was outstanding. The older boy (Ted) played a key member of the "Mean Team." He was awesome. I will post highlights here.

I'm pretty sure you will laugh. Or at least smile.


Keep in mind, this is a elementary school play--your delicate, perfectly attuned ears will be tested from time to time by some "almost on key," and some "not even close to the key" performances (in fact, I only uploaded part of one of those so you could see Lucy's part and some of the cute dancing). But persevere, my dear readers. Or, quit watching the clips.


Lucy and Schroeder



Oh, Give Me a Home
(Lucy is desperately wanting her pencil back from Linus--and you can see Ted from time to time)



Little Known Facts
(Lucy teaching her "students")


You're You
(Lucy and her "Phykeatic" help of Charlie Brown)

A Book Report on Peter Rabbit
(Lucy has some solos and you get to see a bit of Ted)


Baseball Scene
(Best chance to see Ted)


Beethoven Day
(partial)


Crabby Lucy
(Lucy finds out about herself)


Happiness Is (Finale)


2 comments:

Tammy and Alvin said...

I hope somebody gave that girl flowers. What talent! We hope to hear something live at Hatch Patch this summer. :) (it's too bad she couldn't sing Sally's songs, too. "That's My New Philosophy" is our favorite)

Unknown said...

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH- she is SO CUTE!!!! Why did you not tell me about this so I could come see it in person? Not only is it one of my all-time favorite shows, it was starring one of my all-time favorite singers. Tell her she was FABULOUS!