Monday, February 23, 2009

Bored Siblings. Using Their Heads to Make Life Exciting.

I was thinking of my last post and how the boy looks like he has a major glandular problem.

That made me think of when my brothers decided (probably on a lazy Sunday) to become M.U.S.C.L.E. men, by stuffing their clothes with pillows (or maybe stuffed animals, not sure). Another glandular phenomenon.

I love how little Beeg's head looks in comparison to his body.

This made me think of two of my sister's boys who (not on a Sunday, but on a sick from school day--another day when kids get creative) decided to become "Captain Underpants."

Not only did they dress like him, but decided that Captain Underpants' weapons should be spare underpants, flung at unsuspecting people.

The problem comes when a person who is wearing only underpants as clothing, has to figure out how to carry around the "weapons." You can see the solution below (I only have pictures of one of the boys, but it was their two heads together that came up with it):



Watch out, bad guys

Two notes:

1) The picture of my brothers was used without permission (but I did my brother's wedding slideshow, so I had the evidence on my computer. Watch out all you other people who I have done slideshows for--especially if you have siblings you have ever done crazy things with).

2)The pictures of my nephew were used with permission. In fact, as my sister was looking them up to send them to me, "Captain Underpants's" friend saw the picture and did not laugh, but said in all seriousness, "Have you ever put underpants on your head for a space helmet?"

Apparently, underpants are versatile in more ways than I previously thought. Actually, I hadn't thought that much about it, but it seems that young boys do.

3 comments:

beba said...

Once again, awesome.

Part Time Politician said...

This blog is a little more revealing about family secrets than I anticipated. On the other hand, Bomber does look very impressive with big muscles.

beba said...

Sher, check out Brett & Lexi's site for more family dress up mania by Ben.