Friday, April 11, 2008

When the Cat's Away, the Mice will Play...

...usually with her Mac.

The young'ns around here have a tendency to mess around on my computer when I'm not around. I take that back...some of the old'ns who live or have lived on the compound also have a tendency to mess around on my computer when I'm not around...and sometimes when I
am around, but not paying close enough attention to what is going on about me. The reason I know this is that they always leave evidence.

Case in point:



You probably noticed a number of things:
1. My children have an overabundance of "personality."
2. There is a whole series where it looks like I'm doing a great job of pretending to talk on the phone, while sneakily taking photos of myself. The only clue as to what is really happening is the occasional little head that pokes itself in the corners of some of the pictures...
3. That same head sneaks into other people's photos at the last minute.
4. The youngest member around here is extremely pleased with his ability to work Photo Booth.

Sadly, it doesn't end with just Photo Booth:

"Pupular"


We have some neighbors, we'll call them "the Elders," who frequently sneak in and, with our children, create "creations."

"Birthday Sneakiness"

6 comments:

Ice-Cold Goat's Milk said...

I can't figure out what in the world is happening with my font sizes. It's driving me crazy!

Alyosha said...

Those are great videos! When Caelyn was two, we woke up one morning to find about 40 new pictures in photo booth. Mostly of her forehead (she was so short) and lit up only with the light form the computer screen (because it was the middle of the night).

Derrick said...

If she ever finds out you posted this on the internet, you are SO in the doghouse.

As to font size, I think checking the html will show you where the problems lie.

Ice-Cold Goat's Milk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abs said...

So funny!

Unknown said...

I thought batgirl was the only obsessive one with photobooth. Maybe I'll do a slideshow of some of her masterpieces. I love it!